Mahidol CEEDS, founded in 2008, is a program under a supervision of Mahidol University, Faculty of Engineering and Mahidol University Applied and Technological Service. Mahidol CEEDS distinctive traits are its vocation for technological development and liaison. This vocation has materialized in projects for technological development, in evaluations and in high level training, as well as in the creation of testing program in specific areas, in strategic alliances with the productive sector and in the creation of an organization which provides satisfactory answers to the needs of our clients and users.
Mahidol CEEDS also provides routine construction material testing services.
Concrete and Mortar
- Compressive/Tensile Strength
- Elastic Modulus
- In-situ Uniformity (Schmidt Hammer)
- Corrosion Potential/Resistivity
- Tensile Strength of Bars/Wires/Plates/Bolts
Soil and Aggregates
- On-site Coring
- Gradation – Sieve/Hydrometer Analysis
- Atterberg Limit
- Specific Gravity/Unit Weight
- California Bearing Ration (CBR)
- Unconfined/Triaxial Compression Tests
- Direct Shear Strength
- Abrasion Resistance (Los Angeles Test)
- Absorption/Water Content
- Penetration/Saybolt Viscosity
- Softening Point/Flash Point
- Loss on Heating/Thin Film Oven
- Marshall Stability
And many more! Our equipments follow related ASTM,BS or ISO standards. Please contact us directly for more information or if you have any specific requirements.