EGCO111 Programming Language
EGCO334 Microprocessor and Interfaces
EGCO381 Blockchain Technology
EGCO474 Software Reverse Engineering
Ph.D. in Information Science 2017, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
Ph.D. in Engineering and Technology 2017, Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
M.En. in Microelectronic 2003, Asia Institute of Technology
B.En. in Electrical Engineering 1999, Kasetsart University
• K. Chunhachatchawhankhun, K. Sumonkayothin, P. Siritanawan, and K. Kotani. “Investigating Protection of Deep Learning Visual Features on ECB Encrypted Images”, International Conference on KNOWLEDGE AND SYSTEMS ENGINEERING (KSE2021), November 10 – 12, 2021, Bangkok, Thailand.
• A. Chindaudom, P. Sukasem, P. Benjasirimonkol, K. Sumonkayothin, P. Siritanawan, and K. Kotani. “AdversarialQR revisited: Improving the adversarial efficacy”, International Conference on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP2020), pages 799 – 806, 18 November 2020, Bangkok, Thailand.
• A. Chindaudom , K. Sumongkayothin, P. Siritanawan, and K. Kotani. “AdversarialQR: An adversarial patch in QR code format”, Proceeding in International Conference on Imageing, Vision
• K. Sumongkayothin, P. Rachtrachoo, A. Yupuech, and K. Siriporn. “OVERSCAN: OAuth 2.0 Scanner for Missing Parameters”, Proceeding in International Conference on Network and System Security (NSS 2018), 15 December 2019, Sapporo, Japan.
• K. Sumongkayothin. “M-ORAM Revisited: Security and Construction Updates”, Proceeding in International Conference on Information Security Practice and Experience (ISPEC 2018), pages 521 – 532, 6 September 2018, Tokyo, Japan.
• S. Gordon, X. Huang, A. Miyaji, C. Su, K. Sumongkayothin, and K. Wipusitwarakun. “Recursive Matrix Oblivious RAM: An ORAM construction for constrained storage device”, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 12 issue. 12: pages 3024 – 3038, 2017. (Corresponding Author)
• S. Gordon, A. Miyaji, C. Su, K. Sumongkayothin. “A Matrix Based ORAM: Design, Implementation and Experimental Analysis.”, IEICE Transactions, vol. 99-D(8): pages 2044 – 2055, 2016. (Corresponding Author)
• K. Sumongkayothin, S. Gordon, A. Miyaji, C. Su, K. Wipusitwarakun. “Recursive M-ORAM: A Matrix
ORAM for Clients with Constrained Storage Space.”, Proceeding in 6th International Conference of Applications and Techniques in Information Security (ATIS), pages 130 – 141, October 2016, Cairns, QLD, Australia. Awarded best paper. (Corresponding Author)
• S. Gordon, A. Miyaji, C. Su, K. Sumongkayothin. “Security and experimental performance analysis of a matrix ORAM”. Proceeding in IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), pages 1 – 6, May 2016, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. (Corresponding Author)
• S. Gordon, A. Miyaji, C. Su, K. Sumongkayothin, “Analysis of Path ORAM toward Practical Utilization”, Proceeding in 18th International Conference on Network-Based Information Systems (NBis), pages 646 – 651, September 2015, Taipei, Taiwan. (Corresponding Author)
• S. Gordon, A. Miyaji, C. Su, K. Sumongkayothin, “M-ORAM: A Matrix ORAM with Log N Bandwidth Cost”, Proceeding in 16 th World Conference on Information Security Applications (WISA), pages 3 – 15, August 2015, Jeju Island, Korea. Revised Selected papers. (Corresponding Author)