– K. Hunchangsith, M.E. Biakowski, M. Portmann, W.L. Tan, ‘Analytical Model for Approximating Node Throughputs in Wireless Mesh Networks,’ International Journal of Communication Systems (IJCS), Wiley Vol.7 Issue5 pp. 750-762 2014
– X. Liu, M. E. Bialkowski, F. Wang and K. Hunchangsith, ‘Investigations into Capacity of MIMO Ad Hoc Network Including Effects of Antenna Mutual Coupling’, Wireless Sensor Network (WSN), Vol. 1, No. 5, pp. 425–433, Dec 2009
– K. Hunchangsith, X. Liu, M. E. Bialkowski, and M. Portmann, “Investigations into a Slotted ALOHA Protocol for a MIMO System Operating under Rician Channel Conditions,” IEEE 4th International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication Systems, 2010 (ICSPCS 2010), pp. 1–5, 13–15 Dec. 2010.
– K. Hunchangsith, M. E. Bialkowski, M. Portmann, and X. Liu, “Maximum Throughput of ALOHA Employing Multiple Antenna Technique” International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, WiCOM ’09, 2009, pp 1
– K. Hunchangsith, M. E. Bialkowski, and F. Wang, “Impact of Probability of Transmission on Slotted ALOHA for Wireless Networks Employing MIMO Spatial Multiplexing,” IEEE 2nd International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication systems, ICSPCS, 2008, pp 1-4.
– K. Hunchangsith, M. E. Bialkowski, and M. Portmann, “Slotted ALOHA with MIMO Spatial Multiplexing,” International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, WiCOM ’08. , 2008, pp. 1-4.
– P. Phokaratkul, K. Hunchangsith, “Isolated Word Recognition for Thai Language using Fuzzy K-means”, The 7th World Multiconference on Sysemics, Cybernetics and Informations vol. XIII,July 27-30, 2003, pp. 326 – 329.
– P. Chanyagorn, I. Kopriva, H. Szu, K. Hunchangsith, “Underdetermined Blind Signal Separation in Powerline Communications” Proceedings of 25th Electrical Engineering Conference (EECON-25), November, 2002, DS26, pp. 123.