Master of Engineering
Program in Integrated
Master of Engineering Program in Integrated Chemical Engineering (International)
Our multidisciplinary program offers the students great opportunities to explore in a wide range of innovative areas. The Department of Chemical Engineering at Mahidol University enjoys various research opportunities in collaboration with excellent organizations inside and outside Mahidol University to gain advanced research facilities and financial resources. Our international program is opening to all applicants with Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, other fields of engineering and science that are well familiar with key concepts of chemistry.
- Industrial Modeling and Simulation
- Food and Bioprocess Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Renewable Energy Advanced Materials
- The course provides opportunity of students to have research experience in industries for project work.
- We collaborate with many industrial companies and government organizations, for example, PPT Global Chemical, SCG Chemicals, Government Pharmaceutical Organization (GPO), National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC).
|Required courses||14 credits|
|Elective courses||12 credits|
Engineering Social Responsibility
As an important part of our society, our students have the opportunities to participate in various activities for engineering social responsibility (ESR) that creates the students soft skills such as leadership, communication and teamwork.
- SMALL CLASS SIZE
provides opportunity to specialize in a focus
- PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENT
and possibility of completing your degree in expected time
- MODERN FACILITIES AND BETTER LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
provides you great learning facilities and atmosphere
- LEARNING FROM INTERNATIONAL EXPERTISTS
along with well-equipped laboratories that facilitate your research