Ph.D. Program in
Ph.D. Program in Integrated Chemical Engineering (International)
As the commitment to innovation and excellence in research, our department offers doctoral program in integrated chemical engineering to creatively shape the world of future engineering. Our mission is to conduct high quality research that defines the frontiers of new knowledge.
- Industrial Modeling and Simulation
- Food and Bioprocess Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Renewable Energy Advanced Materials
- The course provides opportunity of students to have research experience in industries for project work.
- We collaborate with many industrial companies and government organizations, for example, PPT Global Chemical, SCG Chemicals, Government Pharmaceutical Organization (GPO), National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC).
|Required courses||12 credits|
|Elective courses||12 credits|
Engineering Social Responsibility
As an important part of our society, our students have the opportunities to participate in various activities for engineering social responsibility (ESR) that creates the students soft skills such as leadership, communication and teamwork.
- SMALL CLASS SIZE
provides opportunity to specialize in a focus
- PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENT
and possibility of completing your degree in expected time
- MODERN FACILITIES AND BETTER LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
provides you great learning facilities and atmosphere
- LEARNING FROM INTERNATIONAL EXPERTISTS
along with well-equipped laboratories that facilitate your research