1) D., Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Nebraska Medical Center, U.S.A., 2017
2) S., Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Stevens Institute of Technology, U.S.A., 2012
3) S., Pharmaceutical Sciences, Khon Kaen University, Thailand, 2009
- EGCH 105, 261, 268, 303, 442 (2018)
- Modification and development of polymer-based drug delivery systems
- Pharmaceutical formulation
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- S. Senevirathne, S. Boonsith, D. Oupicky, M. C. Biewer, M. C. Stefan. Synthesis and characterization of valproic acid ester substituted amphiphilic polycaprolactone block copolymers.Polymer Chemistry, 2015, 6(13), 2386–2389.
- R. Roggers, S. Kanvinde, S. Boonsith, D. Oupicky. The Practicality of Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles as Drug Delivery Devices and Progress Toward This Goal.AAPS PharmSciTech, 2014, 15(5), 1163–1171.
Awards and recognition
- Royal Thai government scholarship (2010-2016)
- Work at Keha drug store Khon Kaen, 2009
- Photos that you impressed