Sireeruckhachati Nature Learning Park is developed with the "Universal Design" concept. Aside from medicinal herb plants, Sireeruckhachati Nature Learning Park features quality facilities, a spacious location and friendly environment for elderly and disabled people in particular.
In the Mahidol University Library and Knowledge Center, there are hundreds of computers and audio-visual equipment available. This center offers special services such as assisting online research, multi-database for research purposes and document/book delivery services between libraries.
In addition, there is an automated library system installed in different faculties of each campus. It helps you connect to the system of the Mahidol University Library and Knowledge Center through the MULINET database.
Mahidol University's main auditorium which is also known as "Mahidol Sitthakarn" is a 5-storey auditorium. The parking lot is two floors below the ground floor. There is a usable area of 31,400 square meters which makes it a suitable place to organize activities with a large number of national and international people such as various ceremonies, academic conferences and exhibitions. The Prince Mahidol Hall consists of a main stage, orchestra stage, special areas for the royal family, exhibitions, rehearsal rooms, and performance rooms.
The Mahidol Learning Center (MLC) is a 4-storey building with a mezzanine floor. It has a total space of 36,322.66 square meters. The architecture is in tropical style. It consists of an innovation center, computer lab, 400 seats auditorium, mini-theater, exhibition area, courtyard, book store, Mahidol Cooperative Office, Mahidol University Alumni Association Office, Mahidol Students Association, Student Council, clubs, gift shops, cafeteria, indoor sport facilities, market square, and amphitheater. The courtyard is connected to the Chao Fah Garden.
Innogineer Studio aims to create "Innovative Society and Entrepreneurship" allowing Thailand to increase product value through innovation, from SMEs to startups. It is to cultivate knowledge and an entrepreneurial mindset. It provides a place for the development of technical and hand-on skills of students. Students, Start-up leaders, engineers and researchers in various fields can come together to create and innovate. Innogineer Studio with a total area of over 800 square meters and advanced world-class technology consists of:
1. Mechanical Studio equipped with Milling Machine, CNC Machine.
2. Electric Studio with equipment such as Electronic Supplier, Microcontroller, Oscilloscope, Power Supply, Function Generator.
3. Assembly Studio Equipment such as a high-resolution pin head 3D scanner with a laser scanner (3D Laser Scanning Arm CMM System).
4. Prototyping Studio with a 3D Printer, 3D plastic molding equipment.
5. Machine Studio consisting of metal cutting machine, lathe.
6. Gallery Room: A space to showcase inventions and innovations.
7. Co-Working Space: A learning and innovation area that can accommodate 30-40 people.
8. Meeting Room that can accommodate 20-30 people with audio and LCD projector screens is also available. The Innogineer Studio is for showcasing various innovations.
Staff and students of Mahidol University can use medical benefits of hospitals affiliated with Mahidol University including There are specialized medical centers, dental centers and special care centers which provide medical, dental and advanced tertiary care services. It has 4,000 beds to serve approximately 4,500,000 outpatients and more than 120,000 additional patients annually.